For the past three years, TaxTalent has provided annual rankings of Undergraduate and Graduate Tax and Accounting programs directly from the perspective of corporate tax hiring authorities. By providing these annual rankings of the best U.S Tax programs directly from the employer perspective, we hope to bridge the gap between academia and the corporate tax world. The results are in and we are pleased to inform you of the release of the 2014 Educational Survey Series!
Key Findings From the 2014 Educational Survey Series:
- 10 schools were named among the Top 10 Undergraduate Accounting programs for the second year in a row.
- 12 schools were named among the Top 10 MS Tax programs for the second year in a row.
- 8 schools were named among the Top 10 JD Tax programs for the second year in a row.
- 10 schools were named among the Top 10 LL.M. Tax programs for the second year in a row.
- 3 of the Top LL.M. Tax programs also appeared in the Top 10 JD Tax programs.
*Note that there were multiple ties in each survey.
The survey data reveals that there is significant consistency in year-over-year ranking between 2013 and 2014. We will provide the comparison results in next year’s report for our first time MAcc, MAcc Tax, and MBA Tax surveys. If you have any additional suggestions for what you would like us to include in our 2015 Educational Survey Series or would like further information on the 2014 results presented in this study, please call 843-216-7444.